Boost Your Membership
Why pay for leads? With GymPost, leads are now FREE!
Improve your business' web presence and reach more potential customers with a free Premium listing on GymPost.com.
Premium listing features
- Free to list your business
- No commitment, cancel anytime
- Priority listing in search results on GymPost.com
- Boost membership through our free Lead Generation Program*
- Add extensive details about your business, including:
- Up to 4 images
- Business description
- Link to your web site
- Amenities, equipment, classes, and more
- Hours of operation
- Prices and fees
- Fully customizable coupons to attract customers
- Log in to modify your listing at any time, view your leads, check your hit counter, and more
- Higher visibility for your business in major search engines (Google, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Determine your listing's priority in our search results through Placement Bidding
Allowed fitness centers
- Athletic and sports clubs
- Gyms and health clubs
- Racquet clubs
- Ladies-only fitness centers
- Personal training studios
- Pilates studios
- Yoga studios
- Aerobics studios
- Martial arts schools
- Rehabilitation centers
- Fitness boot camps
Lead Generation Program FAQ
What is a lead?
Leads are comprised of contact information we collect from our visitors who have expressed interest in your fitness center. We then pass along
this information to you for follow-up by your sales staff. With each lead your listing generates, you have the opportunity to sign up a new
How does it work?
- Add coupons to your listing during the registration process or afterwards from your Control Panel.
- A visitor to GymPost.com finds your listing and "clips" one of your coupons, and provides his/her full name, phone number, and email address.
- We email the lead's contact information to you and save it in your Control Panel.
- Your sales staff follows up on the lead to close a new member.
What does it cost?
Nothing. Leads are now free!
How do you verify the accuracy of leads?
We cannot guarantee that a lead's contact information is 100% accurate. However, we take measures to ensure that phone numbers are valid and email addresses have valid domains.
Can I disenroll from the Lead Generation Program?
Absolutely. Simply visit your Control Panel and delete your coupons to disenroll from the Lead Generation Program at any time.
How do I change my Lead Generation Program settings?
You can change your coupons at any time from your Control Panel.
Lead Generation Program
Leads are comprised of contact information we collect from our
visitors who have expressed interest in your fitness center by "clipping" fully customizable coupons that you create. We then pass along this
information to you for follow-up by your sales staff. With each lead your listing generates, you have the opportunity to sign up a new
member. See below for more details.
Offer coupons to GymPost.com visitors that you can fully customize. Wavied initiation fees,
free personal training sessions, guests passes; the possibilities are endless. You can even specify your own terms and conditions and
When web surfers enter location-specific queries like "gyms Silverdale, WA",
for example, in their favorite search engines, GymPost's business listings often appear on the first page of search results. This means
that web surfers are just a couple of clicks away from discovering your GymPost listing for many search engine queries, which
translates into higher visibility for your business.
Want your listing to appear ahead of others in our search results? You can improve
your listing's visibility by bidding for better placement. The more you bid, the better your placement. You may place your bid after
registration and/or from your Control Panel.
Secure Online Payment
GymPost uses Google Checkout to process online payments securely. We do not
retain or have access to your credit card information. Using Google Checkout helps ensure the security of your sensitive information.